Dr Tina Newman
Tina graduated from UWA School of Medicine in 2010 and has worked in hospitals around Australia – from Fremantle to Broome, rural NSW to Townsville. We’re extremely fortunate to have her as part of our team.
As well as helping patients with medical issues, Tina feels privileged that patients choose to share their life stories with her and enjoys the intellectual stimulation she gets from talking to patients. You’ll walk away from an appointment with her knowing that she is a trusted ally in your health journey and is there to help you become the healthiest version of yourself.
Tina’s special interests include:
- Children’s health, developmental delay
- Depression and anxiety, perinatal health, post natal depression
- Unsettled infants, poor feeding
- Skin checks, skin cancer removals
- Chronic headaches, migraine management
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Commercial Dive Medicals
Tina and her family love experiencing nature play. As well as being a great GP, Tina also teaches music and yoga to children.