Dr Tina Newman
Dr Newman graduated from UWA School of Medicine in 2010 and has worked in hospitals around Australia – from Fremantle to Broome, rural NSW to Townsville.
Tina’s special interests include:
- Children’s health, developmental delay
- Depression and anxiety, perinatal health, post natal depression
- Unsettled infants, poor feeding
- Skin checks, skin cancer removals
- Chronic headaches, migraine management
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Commercial Dive Medicals
Tina also works at Albany Regional Hospital in medical specialities department including oncology, haematology and renal dialysis.